- Short and sweet — We’ve reduced the process to 2 main stages + one-click activation
- Enable Features, Format Products, & Activation
- New UI Element — A guiding companion to get merchants through onboarding (and more - coming soon 😉)
- Explains each step and reinforces with feedback
- New Status Indicator (red, yellow, green)
The new Messaging Limited (yellow) status will inform merchants that they only have a test segment on - they need to turn on their opt-in to activate, offering more clarity on service status.
How does it work?
- When a merchant installs RechargeSMS, they will be greeted by a new UI element that sits at the bottom left of the screen, inside the sidenav. They can move through onboarding by clicking the CTA at the bottom.
- They can enable our recommended features with just a click or explore on their own.
- Merchants will be prompted to import their products and format titles.
- Lastly, they can either turn on their opt-in to activate SMS or start with a test segment first.
- RCS and SCI stores at this stage see slightly different UI
Please visit our documentation to learn more: Support Article