All Recharge Pro merchants now have access to the updated Revenue KPIs dashboard. This update adds more filters and detailed insights to the dashboard and addresses bugs.
- Redesigned dashboard for additional data clarity
- Redefined Customer Categories that compare Onetime Only customers with Subscription customers
- Filter for date granularity, customer created date, custom date ranges and to “Include Onetimes”
- Order Sequence metric now includes the first 6 orders, updated label for “Churned” and additional Drill Down capability
- Added “Active (No Order)” status for active subscriptions with orders at a future date after the report was run
- Bug fix to address duplicate records in Gross Sales for some merchants
To learn more about the Revenue KPI dashboard, check out our product support documentation.