LoyaltyLion is a rewards and loyalty platform that specializes in customer retention and LTV via their post reward-application data and analytics.
How does it work?
- Loyalty points redeemed via LoyaltyLion translate to Recharge discount codes
- Dynamic discount codes are generated and displayed for the end user upon redemption
- Merchants can analyze usage, engagement, etc. in LoyaltyLion based off of processed Shopify & Recharge charges
What has changed?
- Merchants can now choose whether discount codes should be eligible for checkout or for to be applied to existing subscriptions via the portal which means that customers get to pick what type of discount code they would like to redeem their points for (checkout or subscription). This ensures that discount code usage is accounted for in their respective platform when used by the customer, which avoids any potential abuse of discount code usage.
- Discount codes can now apply to multiple charges
- Codes are created in both systems if the merchant is on SCI or SCI (m)
Where can I learn more?