Fomo is a social proof marketing platform that helps increase conversions by social proof messages via notification boxes, or text, placed strategically throughout the site, building credibility with prospective shoppers by showing off real-time customer activity such as purchases, reviews, signups, subscription creations, active visitors, and more. It creates the online equivalent of a busy restaurant, showing prospective shoppers that other people trust the business.
How does it work?
Fomo displays recent orders, product reviews, solved support tickets, and any other customer behaviors on the merchant's site.
- Show off Recharge subscriptions, i.e. "Alexis just received their next order of X"
- Show off live traffic, i.e. "102 people are shopping on our store right now"
- Location detection shows relevant notifications to each visitor
- Connect 100+ more integrations to show off diverse customer behavior happening on the site
- Track conversions and Fomo's ROI in a detailed dashboard
Where can I learn more?
To get started or learn more about Fomo's Recharge integration, check out some case studies, demo videos, and visit Fomo's support documentation here.