Customer Portal improvements for stores using single payment methods!
We are excited to announce that we have brought improvements to the customer portal experience for stores that support Single Payment Methods.
How can I tell if my store supports single payment methods?
Click Manage payment methods in the Customer overview to review the customer’s payment methods. A banner is displayed for stores using single payment methods that says `Your store is configured to allow one payment method per customer.`
- When customers make a shipping address change to one subscription, they are prompted to make the change for all other associated subscriptions or the single subscription.
- The billing information page is now called the `Payment methods` page and is the sole location for customers to go to manage their payment method and billing information.
The `Payment method` page has 3 functions -
- Delete - the ability to delete a payment method
- Edit - the ability to edit the billing information on an existing payment method
- Change payment method - the ability to add a new payment method - this card will replace the existing card being used.
Availability: Stores created on Recharge prior to August 4th, 2021.
- Recharge Checkout on Shopify
How can I upgrade to a customer portal that supports multiple payment methods?
Reach out to Recharge support!