a year ago
New and Improved Revenue KPI dashboard
All Recharge Pro merchants now have access to the updated Revenue KPIs dashboard. This update adds more filters and detailed insights to the dashboard and addresses bugs.
- Redesigned dashboard for additional data clarity
- Redefined Customer Categories that compare Onetime Only customers with Subscription customers
- Filter for date granularity, customer created date, custom date ranges and to “Include Onetimes”
- Order Sequence metric now includes the first 6 orders, updated label for “Churned” and additional Drill Down capability
- Added “Active (No Order)” status for active subscriptions with orders at a future date after the report was run
- Bug fix to address duplicate records in Gross Sales for some merchants
To learn more about the Revenue KPI dashboard, check out our product support documentation.