3 years ago
New KPI report incorporates shopify one-time data 📊
The KPI analytics report now includes one-time purchases from Shopify! You can view retention, lifetime value, and MRR across both one-time purchases in Shopify and subscription purchases in ReCharge.
- Performance reporting on Shopify and ReCharge business models combined and broken down to its individual business components to help identify synergies between the two business models.
- Understand the purchase patterns of their customers across the two sources.
- Helps answer questions such as:
- What type of customers subscribe?
- What type of customers prefer one time purchases?
- How many purchases does it take for one-time shoppers to sign up for a subscription?
- What type of customer converts from one-time to subscribers? How does this impact their LTV?
- Shopify filter offers the ability for users to access their metrics with and without blending Shopify data.
- Drill down allows merchants the ability to access clean exportable data at the customer and order level for both Shopify and recharge sources.