a year ago
RechargeSMS: New Landing Page Opt-in Widget
RechargeSMS now has the ability to generate a landing page for customer opt-in! Creating a landing page easily allows for existing subscribers to opt-in to transactional messages outside of the checkout flow and via email & SMS.
- A landing page opt-in card has been added to the RechargeSMS dashboard.
- Once clicked, the landing page card will prompt merchants to customize their branding information (Shop Name / Logo / Primary Color).
- The card also provides an interactive UI for merchants to preview and customize.
How does it work?
- Once branding information has been finalized, the customizations produce a dynamic code snippet (HTML/CSS/JS) generated after the merchant clicks “Save”.
- Merchants are then directed to create a new page in the Shopify store settings where the custom script is pasted after selecting the 'Show HTML' button.
- After saving, the widget is then displayed for subscribers to interact with.
- On the widget page, subscriber’s can enter the email associated with their subscription as well as a phone number.
Completing the form will prompt:
- A text message with a validation code to ensure the number belongs to them.
- An email (the one entered) an authorization URL to authenticate the changes.
Be sure to visit our documentation to learn more: Support Article