Theme Engine Novum version 5 is now available
If Multiple Payment Methods is selected your store will remain a Single Payment Method store until the new theme version is published. This empowers you to:
- Switch to a Multiple Payment Methods store and theme functionality with no downtime
- Preview the new theme type before publishing
- Prepare a multiple payment methods supported theme with ease before converting to the Shopify Checkout Integration
Note: Switching to a multiple payment method theme version includes all the updates released in Novum 4.2.0
If Single Payment Methods is selected, the following updates are included:
- When customers make a shipping address change to one subscription, they are encouraged to make the change for all other associated subscriptions or to just update the single subscription.
- The billing information page is now called the `Payment methods` page and is the sole location for customers to manage payment and billing information.
- The `Payment methods` page has 3 functions -
- Change payment method - the ability to add a new payment method - this card will replace the existing card being used.
- Edit - the ability to edit the billing information on an existing payment method
- Delete - the ability to delete a payment method
- Automatic Renewal Law cancellation flow update
- Bundles customer portal widget
- Force Shopify customer account logins feature