- Added an option to remove discounts from customer addresses after discount limit has been reached (located in Customer Portal settings)
- Added a line in the Order Summary product description that shows the number of charges in a subscription (e.g. "Expires after 12 charges"). Language for this message can be edited in the Translation section.
- Enhanced validation for provinces outside US and Canada
- Implemented improved handling of concurrent checkouts when the same discount is being applied
- Ability to create multiple subscriptions with a single request
- Ability to update multiple subscriptions with a single request. For example:
- Ability to cancel multiple subscriptions with a single request
- Ability to re-activate multiple subscription with a single request
- Made significant performance improvements that resulted in customer portals on the theme engine to load pages 20-50+% faster.
channel_settingsto Discounts API for creating channel-specific discounts
is_prepaidproperty to the Subscriptions API to indicate prepaid subscriptions
- Fixed a bug where shipping rate source override may fail when using Checkout API
- Added improved handling of authorize.net timeout errors when creating customers with authorize.net tokens using the ReCharge Customers API. (edited)
- Fixed a bug where percentage-based discount values may vary between ReCharge and Shopify
- Fixed a bug where Canadian tax on freight may be missing when using third party tax determination
- Fixed a bug where product searches may fail when they contain a space