Now available! Multi-currency integrated with Shopify Markets.
All merchants using Recharge with Shopify Checkout Integration can now access comprehensive multi-currency support which is fully integrated with Shopify Markets.
Once a merchant enables multiple currencies in their Shopify Markets portal, Recharge will seamlessly and automatically reflect the same configuration across all key merchant/customer touchpoints.
- Storefront: To display local currency during product selection via Shopify Subscription Widget 2.0
- Customer portal: To ensure subscribers are presented with accurate pricing information (value and/or currency) while viewing or adjusting their subscriptions
- Merchant portal: To allow merchant users to view the currencies of transactions and subscriptions within the portal or on data exports
- API: For merchants looking to build custom solutions and experiences, Recharge will also surface currency information across subscriptions, orders, and charges API resources
- Notifications: Currency awareness is built into our email notifications and also supported within our Klaviyo integration
Read the full announcement here.
How does it work? Learn more here.